Ŧhe`ßlack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An rpg based off of Firefly for Oasiz.com members

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So much work...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Flint

So much work... Empty
PostSubject: So much work...   So much work... EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Hey all,

Usually you figure summer would be a time when it opens people's schedules a bit. Unfortunately not in my case. I've been working 7 days a week, at times 12 hours a day, on a house that I'm helping to build. On top of that, after those long days I've got rehersals for a musical I'm in half the days, and the other half are my attempts at having a social life with the rest of the cast.

Short and sweet, I'm usually too exhausted to even think about roleplaying, both physically due to work and mentally due to most of my focus being on developing my character in the musical.

Long story short, I'll probably be pretty scarce in the room this summer. If it gets to be an issue, or you forsee issues, with Jason being onboard but never roleplayed, we can always work out an IC solution similar to what I had him do last time, which was to go his separate ways with Elpis.

Have a good summer,
Jason
Back to top Go down
Zia¤Ąηulla
Admin
Zia¤Ąηulla

So much work... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So much work...   So much work... EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:02 am

-thumbs up- Because you're not crew, you have alot more options left open to you. Passengers are more easily npc'd. While we really really don't like that people can't show up at least 3 times a week, and by 'part time' we were hoping people would show up at least twice a week, you have a bit more leeway because Jason isn't imperative to have around.

Although we certainly miss you. We can still keep Jason on the ship, we'll just need your permission to npc him. And not off the ship. Taking him off the ship again might cause problems for having him again in the future. We'll just make him scarce on a tough assignment or something.
Back to top Go down

So much work...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ŧhe`ßlack :: OOC :: Courtesy-
Jump to: